Abbey Road Counseling Services offers treatment for substance abuse and other addictions at our Cedar City location. Substance abuse treatment for youths and adults. Our clinicians are trained and certified in the use of SASSI and the ASI. We meet the standards of the ASAM organization. We are also certified DOT evaluators for substance abuse.
Our Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment Services Include:
- Smoking and cannabis cessation
- Education classes
- IOP programs
- DUI classes as needed
Abbey Road Counseling is a certified provider of the State of Utah DUI Class (PRI or Prevention Research Institute). This is a mandated 16-hour course that is facilitated in our conference room.
Substance Abuse and Chemical Dependency Treatment Schedules
Abbey Road Counseling offers you and your family various options for your treatment needs. Our facility is licensed by the state of Utah (Office of Licensing). We have skilled professionals who have the training necessary to help you through this healing process. We understand the feeling of wanting to break free from the darkness, hurt, pain, and confusion. The treatment we offer is designed for your needs and is reviewed by the treatment. We have alternative therapies and therapeutic approaches. We are schooled academically by clinicians who have a practical knowledge base of therapeutic paradigms that tested, safe and have successful outcome studies. So, "Let us help you achieve the success you deserve in life."
Abbey Road has experienced counselors in substance abuse and earned their licenses or certifications. Our substance abuse counselors are trained and licensed in substance evaluations, various evaluation and assessment instruments such as the SASSI (Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory) and the ASI (Addiction Severity Index) meet the ASAM criteria (American Society of Addiction Medicine).
Abbey Road Offers Treatment for Substance Abuse and Other Dependencies:
- Substance Abuse Counseling: We offer substance abuse counseling for those who meet the criteria or they may choose to have individual counseling in a more private setting.
- Alcohol and Drug Education: We have education for those whom meet the criteria for this lower level of treatment with the focus on education weekly for 12 weeks at one and a half hours.
- Prime for Life DUI Course (State of Utah Approved). The Prime for Life class is designed primarily for the DUI offender.
- Intensive Outpatient Program - IOP (Level II, Low Level) This class is an alternative to an inpatient residential treatment program. This program is designed for individuals whom have been identified as “chemically dependent” and whom would benefit from attending a treatment program that is more extensive in treating the addict while living at home, continuing to work or manage their family affairs without being away from the family for four months or more. They attend classes and groups for 16 weeks and conclude treatment with 16 weekly aftercare groups.
- Aftercare - It is designed to implement tools the client has learned from treatment his her previous inpatient or IOP program. It focuses on life after treatment and deals with the day to day life the client must learn to deal and manage without falling victim to his/her triggers. Group members bring to the meeting situations they have either struggled with or had success. The group will work with the member offering methods and techniques which have worked for them in the past or present. The groups can be powerful in that personal experience, understanding and empathy come out in the group. Members do not necessarily need to have completed the Abbey Road program out in the community.
- Refferals Outside Iron County - Abbey Road will work with your referral source from outside of Cedar City or Utah. Please contact our office and set up an appointment so we may assess your treatment needs. This may include but not limited to: evaluations, mental health assessments, counseling, IOP, anger management, Prime for Life (DUI Class), aftercare and others.
Call Abbey Road Counseling Services today at 435-586-9521 to schedule an appointment, or browse our website for more information regarding our treatment services or marriage and family counseling. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.